Playtex™ Mealtime Bowls
Designed for successful self-feeding, these bowls’ lively colors and graphics help make mealtime fun, while their size guides parents toward proper kid-friendly portions.
- BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Steep rounded sides make scooping easier for toddlers and keep things neater for parents
- Bowls designed with a feeding expert to help your child learn how to successfully self-feed
- Bowls are sized to help parents properly proportion food for toddler’s tummy
- Bright colors and graphics help hold toddlers’ attention during meals
- Rubber rims and non-slip rings on bowls’ bottoms help to prevent spills and messes
- Easy to stack and store
- Break-Proof and Shatter-Proof Guarantee*
- Available in a variety of colors and designs
- Create a set your toddler will love with the matching designs on our plates, bowls, cups and utensils!
- Available in 3-pack
*If not completely satisfied, the return for full refund of purchase price, or replacement.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
* 3rd party research funded by Playtex, vs. participants’ regularly used bottles.
† Goldfield EC, Richardson MJ, Lee KG, Margetts, S. Coordination of sucking, swallowing and breathing and oxygen saturation during early infant breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Pediatric Research Oct. 2006.